Project Management Consultant - Civil Works (4-6 yrs)
Position : Project Management Consultant
Qualification : Architect with project management experience, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Civil Engineer
Experience: 5 - 6 yrs of professional work experience in specialized Retail designing Vertical, On-Site Construction
- The role is primarily encompassing end to end setting up the most premium type of retail stores for a known brand. Preparing and submitting new store location briefs with technical drawings, interacting with Partners architects/agencies/contractors and final quality check to ensure projects are meeting the quality standards expected within timelines.
Skill Set - High level of technical expertise in store built-up (Drawing reviews, ducting, flooring, ceiling, electrical), High Interpersonal skills to manage a diverse set of, Microsoft Excel, AutoCAD, Proficiency in Excel is required
Traveling- Role required to travel PAN India
Key Tasks and Responsibilities :
- Preparation of the store brief based on CAD drawings and rece report from the site
- Preparing and reviewing CAD drawings in details
- Ensure all Technical details required by the Mall/ Design team are provided with the creation of the design brief.
- Set up as project management to execute medium to large size stores PAN India
- Interaction with Partners- project or contractor team to lead the Civil work as per the design
- Call out any risks and mitigation plan based on final design and Civil Work of the site
- Tightly manage the civil work at the site within requisite timelines
- Publish the weekly report for all on-going store identifying maintenance problem with detailed photos
- Periodic visits to the stores operational or under construction to ensure quality and timely completion of the work undertaken and ensuring the design is executed within the approved guideline framework
- Drive high standards of execution and guidelines adherence with contractors
- Support Partners on the maintenance of the stores
Key Relationships External : Partner owner, Contractors, Mall Management, Vendors
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.