HR Manager at Anavio Global Pvt Ltd
Views:120 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Management Officer (7-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain key MIS reports to be shared with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Managing resource forecast or creating a resource capacity plan.
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding thecompany's standards.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Validates financial forecasts and provides on-going reconciliation of resources and other project related expenditures.
- Rigorously manages project portfolio scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed time.
- Ensures end results are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit.
- Reviews and makes recommendations for improvements to project plans, project methodology execution, and related project management tools.
- Tracks milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on functional BU portfolio.
- Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
- Experience in working as a PMO for a department of a large IT company.
- Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in parallel.