HR Manager at Anavio Global Pvt Ltd
Views:138 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Management Officer (7-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain key MIS reports to be shared with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Managing resource forecast or creating a resource capacity plan.
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding thecompany's standards.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Validates financial forecasts and provides on-going reconciliation of resources and other project related expenditures.
- Rigorously manages project portfolio scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed time.
- Ensures end results are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit.
- Reviews and makes recommendations for improvements to project plans, project methodology execution, and related project management tools.
- Tracks milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on functional BU portfolio.
- Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
- Experience in working as a PMO for a department of a large IT company.
- Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in parallel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.