Recruitment Specialist at Superior Talent India Pvt Ltd
Views:89 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager (10-12 yrs)
About the Job :
Superior Group is looking for Project Manager for our Client located in Dulles, VA.
The Program Control Manager is responsible for supporting multi-disciplinary project teams to ensure successful completion of highly complex, multi-year advanced technology flight hardware & software projects to their committed delivery dates w/in budgeted cost.
- Provide a primary interface between Program Business Operations & Program Management, including the Customer Program Office. Employ EIA-748 compliant EVMS (Earned Value Management Systems) practices to direct the establishment & maintenance of cost & schedule baselines & forecasts that meet the program & company requirements & are integrated w/ the program SOW, & other program planning documents.
- Direct the development, implementation & execution of the program business rhythm through training, coordination & facilitation of CAMs, Finance & Program Planning personnel.
- Direct the execution of an EIA-748 compliant earned value management system to include organizing the work, developing cost & schedule baselines, updating forecasts, performing monthly analysis, & managing scope change control.
- Support integrated program reporting & variance analysis for explaining & interpreting impact of results against program baseline plans/forecast & facilitate the tracking & implementation of corrective/preventative actions.
- Present program EVMS status to project management as well as internal management financial performance reviews.
- Lead the IPTs & CAMs in preparing for & participating in Integrated Baseline Reviews & follow-up surveillance & audits.
Support proposal efforts.
- Managing/performing the development & maintenance of detailed project schedules, analysis of schedule critical & driving paths, program management reports, identification of inconsistencies, risk management, evaluation of program impacts, & implementation of corrective action plans.
- Secret Clearance
- BS degree in Business, Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years- experience in Deployment & execution of EIA-748 compliant program management techniques including EVMS, baseline planning & scheduling, forecasting & estimating, & cost/schedule integration techniques, including subcontractor integration.
- Minimum of 4 years- experience in Supervisory.
- Industry standard accounting, project scheduling & cost management software tools such as Cobra, Open Plan, MS Project, Acumen, Cost point, & Cognos.
- Leading Integrated Baseline Review training, preparation & conduct.
- Supporting program surveillance reviews & oversight.
- Controlling major subcontractors w/ compliant earned value systems requirements & Integrated Program Management Report deliverables.
- Leadership of proposal & change activity w/ subsequent integration into the PMB.
- Development & maintenance of process documentation.
- Working knowledge of EIA-748, the PARCA EVMS Interpretation Guide & the Integrated Program Management Report Data Item, & familiarity w/ the DCMA data-driven surveillance initiative.
- Candidate must possess excellent oral, written, & interpersonal skills w/ history of interfacing effectively w/ all levels of management as well as both internal & external customers.
- Candidate must have excellent time management& organizational skills, w/ the initiative, flexibility, & resourcefulness to support fast-changing program requirements.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Program Management & Earned Value Management Certification
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.