Senior Recruitment Specialist at Genetic Callnet Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Views:503 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Project Manager - Architecture - Construction (6-8 yrs)
Architectural project managers are responsible for leading an entire architectural project, from budget to implementation. They visit construction sites to provide recommendations and perform site inspections. An architectural project manager is also responsible in procuring construction bids, recruiting and selecting contractors and mediating construction contracts.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for managing complex tasks on medium to large size projects.
- Plans, organizes, and directs the work throughout the life of the project to successfully deliver the project to the client.
- Keeps the Principal in Charge informed of progress on project expectations, deadlines, and deliverables and understands the limits of the decision-making responsibilities of the role and respects the boundaries of the Principal in Charge's responsibilities.
- Leads the client and project team to assure that the project design meets the client budget, schedule, program, and design intent.
- Assists in the negotiation and development of project agreements.
- Develops and manages project budget, schedule, and overall work plan to realize target financial performance.
- Mentors Assistant Project Managers and motivates project teams.
- Assures that Project Management Framework tasks are timely completed and properly documented.
- Leads project coordination and owner/site meetings with internal team members and/or external consultants, owner and contractor and sub-contractors.
- Manages and tracks change orders, applications for payment by contractors and other contractual modifications impacting budget and schedule.
- Works with Operations Manager in determining project staffing needs and recommending personnel.
- Directs client invoicing and effectively manages collections.
- Capable of simultaneously supporting one or more Principal's in Charge on multiple projects.
- Thorough understanding of accessibility codes, life-safety codes, building construction systems, means and methods, materials, and industry associated standards.
- Takes direction well, however proactively takes appropriate action without requiring continued direction.
- Effectively manages multiple deadlines and priorities.
- Team player with the client, entire project team and contractor.
- Effective negotiator and communicator.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture, civil engineering