Project Manager - Bio CNG/Methanazation (10-15 yrs)
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join one of the growing business in the Waste Management Sector essentially Waste to BIO GAS/BIO CNG Segment. This position will be part of the core group which will be assisting on multiple projects focusing on Solid Waste to Bio Gas/Bio CNG. Solid waste would cover both MSW & Non MSW. This role is required to play multiple roles and should have solid grip on the availability of feedstock for the project. Shall be actively involved in ensuring the availability of feed stock from various sources such as - Agro Waste, Sugarcane Residue, Sewage Sludge, Wheat/rice residues, poulty etc. The Project Manager will work under the direction of the Operations Head, manage Installation & Plant operations.
Project Manager : Waste to BIO Gas/BIO CNG
Location : Chandigarh/Mohali
Roles & Responsibilities :
As Project Manager, one will be responsible for :
- Monitor the construction, testing and commissioning of the plant.
- Review of project planning, scheduling and monthly progress reports.
- Responsible for Operations & Maintenance, Management of feedstock
- Verify and certify running bills raised by EPC Contractor /Execution Agencies as per actual site work progress.
- Performing testing and analyses testing data as well as making recommendations and design modifications
- Responsible for ensuring the Cost Effectiveness of Operations & having strong understanding & control over the levers of cost
- Responsible for Health & Safety at the project Site, Strong commitment to the EHS philosophy & tenets
- Solid Exposure in Waste Collection & Transportation management and Storage.
- Conduct daily /weekly /monthly meeting at site with operations team & drive business objectives.
- Responsible for Stakeholder Management - Liasioning with Government Bodies, Networking with Agencies, Farmers, other supplier groups.
- Making sure all works are as per drawings & schedule
Skills & Qualifications :
We are looking for someone with the following :
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Good communication, leadership, planning and mentoring skills
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant in building culture.
- A degree qualified candidate with a technical or engineering discipline
- BE/B.Tech (Mech)Minimum of 10-12 years Project Management experience
- Experience in regulatory aspects of EPC Projects (Planning Authorities, Environment Agency, District Network Operators and National Grid)
- Responsible for execution of training for personnel as established by strategic plans.
- Supervises the team and acts as mentor for other team members
- Should be Logistically Mobile in order to Contribute in other projects
- Shall have experience in MSW/Agri Waste/Cattle Feed/Poultry/Sugarcane