Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:1365 Applications:245 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - Brown/Green Field Chemical Projects (10-15 yrs)
Hiring for Indian MNC in to leading manufacturer of synthetic and natural colors
Qualification : BE Chemical
- 10-15 years experience in handling Brown / Green Field Chemical Projects
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Understand technology from licenser or from our R&D team.
- Prepare project scope.
- Lead BEP with team and workout capex.
- Prepare project schedule (detailed engg, project execution, project pre commissioning and commissioning) and work out critical path of project.
- Lead techno commercial discussion and clarify queries of vendor with project team / with detailed engineering consultant.
- Do project progress on daily basis.
- Update project progress in SAP weekly basis.
- Do project planning, monitoring and cost control.
- Do project co-ordination within function, with consultant, vendors and other stakeholders.
- Ensure implementation of project scope as defined in capex.
- Prepare & present weekly and monthly report for the project and identify gaps.
- Rigorous review and progress of deliverable in critical path.
- Identify contingency plan & do risk assessment as and when needed.
- Lead project detailed engineering in case of unavailability of process lead.