Founder & CEO at Smart Talent Consulting Services Private Limited
Views:386 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Project Manager - Building Information Modelling (14-15 yrs)
The Client :
Indian Subsidiary of a Company HQ in Europe into Engineering and Construction Support of Large Infrastructure projects.
The Role :
Key role is to drive and support the BIM related activities in various projects of the company
Key Criteria :
1. Minimum BE - Civil Engineer or B Arch with 14-15 Years of Experience in the AEC industry.
2. At least 2-3 years of exposure in BIM implementation projects at international scale and at least one project successfully executed from Concept (LOD 100) to as-built phase (LOD 500) in buildings sector such as Hospital/Airport/Hotel. Alternatively, at least one project fully met the requirements of Level 2 and 3 as per BSI BIM specs.
3. Exposure in MEP services as well for design coordination process in successful implementation of BIM adoption
4. Sound knowledge and exposure in Autodesk/Bentley platforms especially Revit and AECOsim designer software.
5. Ability to guide or write scrips /APIs (Application programming interface ) and implement them in projects preferred.
6. Conversant with BSI BIM standards and specifications
7. Good attitude towards team growth and development
Are you a person looking at a long term engagement with a great company and have the skills and background that they are looking for ? then, Please reach out to me.
We will review the profile and revert to you within 10 days of receiving your profile based on the relevance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.