Recruitment Manager at Mining & Metal Business
Views:240 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - Captive Power Plant (15-25 yrs)
Project Manager CPP (Captive Power Plant)
Responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for cost, schedule, safety, quality, risk management, engineering, construction and start up of the Power Plant
- Manage 1-2 Project Engineers, along with other Owner's engineers, as well as the construction manager to ensure EPC Contractor's adherence to standards, permits, performance, quality and safety expectations
- Management and coordination of design and operational reviews and approvals from client and key internal stakeholders
- Review/develop technical standards, specifications, drawings and documents.
- Manage day to day commercial and contractual issues
- Work with Management to implement internal Project Control tools
- Assist in the negotiation of the EPC Agreements
- Report to Management on Power Plant progress, costs, schedule, safety, quality, etc.
- Work with other company Project Managers, under the direction of the Project Director, to coordinate the integration of the Power Plant.
- Participate in the selection and negotiation of engineering and construction contractors.
- Identify, communicate and manage risk
- Responsible for project Quality Assurance/Quality Control.
- Manage 3rd party Owner's Engineering contractors as required to facilitate design reviews
- Coordinate multiple contractors at various stages of the project.
- Support the development of the capital cost estimate at the various project stage gates