Recruitment Manager at Mining & Metal Business
Views:358 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - Captive Power Plant (15-25 yrs)
Project Manager CPP (Captive Power Plant)
Responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for cost, schedule, safety, quality, risk management, engineering, construction and start up of the Power Plant
- Manage 1-2 Project Engineers, along with other Owner's engineers, as well as the construction manager to ensure EPC Contractor's adherence to standards, permits, performance, quality and safety expectations
- Management and coordination of design and operational reviews and approvals from client and key internal stakeholders
- Review/develop technical standards, specifications, drawings and documents.
- Manage day to day commercial and contractual issues
- Work with Management to implement internal Project Control tools
- Assist in the negotiation of the EPC Agreements
- Report to Management on Power Plant progress, costs, schedule, safety, quality, etc.
- Work with other company Project Managers, under the direction of the Project Director, to coordinate the integration of the Power Plant.
- Participate in the selection and negotiation of engineering and construction contractors.
- Identify, communicate and manage risk
- Responsible for project Quality Assurance/Quality Control.
- Manage 3rd party Owner's Engineering contractors as required to facilitate design reviews
- Coordinate multiple contractors at various stages of the project.
- Support the development of the capital cost estimate at the various project stage gates
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.