Project Manager - Chemical (6-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Understand technology from licenser or from our R&D team.
- Prepare project scope.
- Lead BEP with team and workout capex.
- Prepare project schedule (detailed engg, project execution, project pre commissioning and commissioning) and work out critical path of project.
- Lead techno-commercial discussion and clarify queries of vendor with project team / with detailed engineering consultant.
- Do project progress on daily basis.
- Update project progress in SAP weekly basis.
- Do project planning, monitoring and cost control.
- Do project co-ordination within function, with consultant, vendors and other stakeholders.
- Ensure implementation of project scope as defined in capex.
- Prepare & present weekly and monthly report for the project and identify gaps.
- Rigorous review and progress of deliverables in critical path.
- Identify contingency plan & do risk assessment as and when needed.
- Lead project detailed engineering in case of unavailability of process lead.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.