Project Manager - Chemical (6-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Understand technology from licenser or from our R&D team.
- Prepare project scope.
- Lead BEP with team and workout capex.
- Prepare project schedule (detailed engg, project execution, project pre commissioning and commissioning) and work out critical path of project.
- Lead techno-commercial discussion and clarify queries of vendor with project team / with detailed engineering consultant.
- Do project progress on daily basis.
- Update project progress in SAP weekly basis.
- Do project planning, monitoring and cost control.
- Do project co-ordination within function, with consultant, vendors and other stakeholders.
- Ensure implementation of project scope as defined in capex.
- Prepare & present weekly and monthly report for the project and identify gaps.
- Rigorous review and progress of deliverables in critical path.
- Identify contingency plan & do risk assessment as and when needed.
- Lead project detailed engineering in case of unavailability of process lead.