Sr. Executive Recruitment at Lead HR service Pvt Ltd
Views:987 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - Chemical/Environmental/Mechanical (5-10 yrs)
Position : Manager Project
Location : Chennai
EXPERIENCE - 5 - 10 years experience
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION - B.Tech/ B.E. Chemical, Environmental, Mechanical, Diploma Chemical/ Mechanical and equivalent
TECHNICAL SKILLS -
- Preparation & Analysis of detailed proposal and process design based on the enquiry, customer requirement, with adherence to Central & State Government norms & recent trend in industries for industry & construction sectors
- Preparing & Evaluating proposals in line with Pre - Qualification bi documents, tenders, documents & agreements, RFQ (Request for Quotation)
- Providing drawing approvals and cost-effective proposals
- Prepapration& approval of BOQ (Bill of Quantities)
- Must have strong technical aptitude and should attend techno commercial meetings with clients/ consultants along with marketing team for pre-sales activities
- Detailed technical knowledge in STP (Sewage Treatment Plant), WTP (Water Treatment Plant), ETP (Effluent Treatment Plant), RO (Reverse Osmosis), ZLD (Zero Liquid Discharge), Evaporator & ATFD (Agitated Thin Film Dryer) Systems and various technologies involved.
- Vast & Steady knowledge in UF (Ultra filtration), RO (Reverse Osmosis), various filters, MEE (Multi Effect Evaporator) & ATFD (Agitated Thin Film Dryer) mechanisms and design
- Coordinating with various suppliers and vendors
- Coordinating with vendors for material readiness and delivery and despatch in line with QCDR (Quality, cost, Delivery & Response)
- Coordinating with Erection & Commissioning team during project execution
- Handling all customer related queries and activities during the tendering& execution of project. Supply of material, erection and upto completion & handing over.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.