Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:144 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - Chemical Manufacturing Plant (10-20 yrs)
Project Manager (Chemical Manufacturing Plant)
- Achieve project objectives by making strategic action plans, implementing procedure and policies aligned with quality, and safety standards.
- Plan the project activities to create a detailed work plan needed for successful completion of the project.
- Determine and allocate resources (time, cost, equipment, manpower etc.) as per scheduled activities.
- Provide approvals for layout, designs, studies, equipment.
- Ensure the delivery of the project within the scope, timeline, and budget.
- Overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific project ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Defining projects scope, finalizing deliverables and timelines, planning on business readiness and communication strategy, and identifying suitable vendors/contractors for respective engineering discipline.
- Planning for receipt of machinery and equipment to deliver.
- Concurrent execution across multiple locations, Resourcing for project planning and execution.
- Delivering commissioned plant which is ready for operations and obtaining formal acceptance of final deliverables and preparing project dossier- all relevant documents, leanings etc for future reference and Performance monitoring of assets.
Qualification And Experience :
1. BE Chemical with 10-20 years of overall experience in executing chemical manufacturing projects & must have experience of managing end to end project lifecycle and capex.
2. You should have high focus on safety, legal, compliance requirement to ensure that company and external Health and Safety and building regulations are adhered to throughout the project duration.
3. You should have high commercial and engineering acumen to control costs, to set budgets and to manage delivery of work to required standards.
- An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader.
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Mobile : 8368469496
Offices : Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore & Mumbai