HR-Manager at Margdarshak
Views:418 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Project Manager - Civil (8-14 yrs)
1. Project Planning, Monitoring Control & Portfolio management
- Study contract documents and prepare job instructions
- Prepare project specific plans and procedures.
- Prepare project master schedule with the help of Planning engineer
- Co-ordinate planning activities with the Owner/Client, licensor, vendors, in house departments (as applicable), sub-contractors and site for timely completion of project.
- Monthly Progress calculation to monitor the progress, check variance % and take corrective action.
- Arrange / attend inter-departmental meetings (weekly), meetings with client, meetings with vendors, site meetings and take appropriate action.
- Prepare Project Master schedule and advise for preparing L3 and L4 schedules
- Prepare and monitor department-wise pending point list on weekly basis for controlling design inputs and monitor overall project schedule.
- Preparation of Billing Schedules & invoicing to Client.
- Prepare project budget, project cash flow and update periodically for effective cost control.
- Assess the effects on cost, schedule and man-hours prior to issue of Engineering Revision Instruction (ERI) depending upon the status of work affected by ERI.
2. Project Coordination :
- Project coordination & Project management with Clients, Joint Ventures and Site.
- Monitoring, tracking & generating reports for engineering and procurement progress
- Site coordinator for resolving the entire site related technical queries & material dispatch related issues and contractual issues.
- Tracking of documents, updating master DCI (Document control index) for engineering documents & weekly engineering report.
3. Contracts Management :
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects
- As needed, provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff, including training to new project managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures
- Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy. As appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies.
- Work with Risk Management Department / Finance to coordinate contractual insurance requirements.
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation
- Handle on-going issue and change management
- Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
- Must have experience in Greenfield Project
- Must be B.Tech (Civil or Mechanical)
- Must know Gujarati
- Additional PMP Certified, Tools for project management Primevera, MSP etc.,