HR Consultant at NorthStar Consulting India
Views:928 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Project Manager - Civil (8-15 yrs)
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Candidate must have project execution experience preferably in Food/Dairy/Fishery/Agri industry. Experience in Dairy will be an added advantage
- Minimum 8 year's experience in direct project management
- Experience of setting up Greenfield projects independently
- Proficient with advanced construction methodologies, Pre-Engineered Building (PEB), Water management technology in Food Industry plants and compliance with quality & safety standards
- Comprehensive experience of co-ordination with consultants, statutory bodies, contractors and site labour
- Good understanding of International standards for operating food unit
- Strong Analytical and Project Management skills
- Passion to drive project from initiation to completion.
Position will be based in Pune Plant.
B.E in Civil Engineering a must
KEY DELIVERABLES :
- Coordinate internal and external resources associated with the delivery of assigned projects. Involvement to freeze the plant layout for unidirectional flow of man and material.
- Supervising, monitoring, inspecting, measurement verification & bills processing of Electrical contractors, Mechanical and piping contractors, HVAC contractors, Civil Contractors etc.
- To manage project budget allocation for assigned projects, including preparation of financial status reports for the Plant Head.
- To coordinate for all procurement activity associated with the delivery of assigned projects, registration of procurement activity and to ensure all relevant policies and procedures are adhered to
- To ensure optimal management and utilization of financial and human resources allocated to assigned projects
- Ensure smooth & cost effective installation & commissioning of Utility systems
- Preparation of inspection report & recommendation of equipment's & machinery Suppliers, vendor evaluation and Price negotiation
- Co-ordination with Consultant and vendors for Preparation of equipment's & machinery, layout drawings, site master file layouts, HVAC and piping layouts
- Preparing defective & punch list on the work executed by the contractors & ensuring rectification work is done to the accepted standards.
- Inspect, verify & ensure the quality standards prescribed by the consultant are carried out by all the contractors. Monitor progress of projects to ensure that milestones and performance indicators are met as per required standards.
- Direct and coordinate the development of strategies to evaluate the effectiveness of implemented project outcomes and provide advice on remedial action.