Manager HR at Construction
Views:2657 Applications:400 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Project Manager - Civil (8-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Manage the civil Construction / maintaining activities of the company futuristic planning and catering to the requirement is arising from time to time.
- Interact with the consultant to get the approved drawing on time for the speedy execution of assigned job.
- To prepare the initial planning, costing and programming and set up of the new project and co-ordinate with the client and consults.
- Arrange / ensure the optimum utilization of hired machinery for equipment as per requirement.
- To prepare and follow up of target dates of construction, preparation of bar charts, schedules of the projects, prepare building wise schedule for quantities and material.
- To submit the daily report to the head office and work progress report to the higher authorities on daily basis.
- To communicate the management decisions to the concerned
- To maintain the speed of the project, as outlined by the management, without compromising on quality at any stage.
- To check the quality of incoming material and ensure that it meets the prescribed standard norms
- To keep overall watch on the working of all technical / non - technical staff and to get maximum productivity.
- Equivalent management - Ensure the optimum use, maintenance & safety of the equipment available in sites / stores.
- Co-ordinate the supply of construction material to the site & its effective monitoring.
- Manage the contract staff / hired staff available in the site and ensure that all legal formalities are complied.
- To co-ordinate with different department in head office, like Tender, Accounts, Purchase, Admin/HR etc.
- Project planning and monitoring.
- Quality assurance of all the activities involved in project construction
- Extensive Knowledge of Project Management procedures & its effective implementation.
- Ensure timely documentation, checks.
- Material requirement & planning for project to complete on time.
- Excellent communication skills and good team leader.
- Analytical and highly skilled in solving day-to-day problems.
- Implementation of latest construction technique to expedite the project.
- Coordination with contractors/consultants and with the team for planning and detailing for different works., site meetings .
- Liasoning with government officers and Local also.