Recruiter at CrossBorders
Views:305 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Project Manager - Civil - Architecture/Interiors (3-8 yrs)
Role : Project Manager [ Interiors Work / Interior Design / Modular Furniture ], Civil
Job : Site Management
Industry : Construction/Engineering
Qualification : BE/Diploma in Civil Engineering with 3+ years of experience in Modular Furniture Industry
Looking for Project Manager for our projects in AP & Telangana. Candidate will be responsible for :
- Should be able to lead a team of site supervisors and manage multiple projects at time and thus take overall responsibility of project .
- Ability to prepare BOQ, Billing, Project scheduling and negotiations with vendors.
- Responsible for coordinating, supervision, completion of project as per the design & schedule.
- Coordinate with team for material procurement as per site planning and assign resources as per need.
- Should have deep technical knowledge in modular fittings, different hardware, Kitchen accessories.
- Should be able to review & prepare Cutting list for the production unit.
- Must have the capability to execute a Project based on drawings and details provided by the Architects.
- Must have experience of Interiors work (ex- False Ceiling, Tiles work, Complete commercial & residential Interiors)
- Should have a stronghold in site measurements, project execution, co-ordinations, progress tracking. Applicant must enjoy working in a fast- paced environment and be able to thrive under pressure.
- Open to travel for Site visits.
Skills Required :
- Fluent in English and Hindi communication.
- Proficiency in AutoCad is added advantage.
- Should possess leadership skills.