CEO at Flex-i Partners
Views:355 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - Civil Engineering Project (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Design Management in Co-ordination with Architects, Green Building consultants, Structural & MEP Services consultants and conducting review meetings with the Design stake holders periodically.
- EHS planning, coordination and ensuring compliance.
- Project Schedule planning & tracking ( Listing of activities, Activity schedule, Activity assignment, Tracking, Identification of critical activities & hurdles effecting the progress and elimination of hurdels effecting the progress and MIS reporting.
- Quantity Surveying & Costing - Estimation of Quantities from drawings, Identification of Extra works wrt the Scope of works listed in the Work orders and framing of specification for extra items .
- Knowledge of testing of all Construction Materials as per IS codal recommendations and Project Quality Planning and Control.
- Vendor management and conducting Weekly progress review meetings.
- Project Quality planning and control.
- Construction supervision and Overall responsibility of the Tower for all the activities such as Structure, Finishes, Hard finishes, External Hard and Soft development,, Structural Glazing and Basic Knowledge for co-ordination for Electrical (HT & LT works), Plumbing, HVAC, Fire Fighting, Lifts, STP, HSD, Transformers, DG sets, BMS system, etc.,
- Material management which includes listing out all materials required for a project, and Indenting, Receiving & reconciliation of all types of materials.
- Estimating & preparing the Material inventory for various materials and indenting the same.
- Preparation of periodical project progress reports.
- Trouble-shooting for technical and contractual obligations.
- Filling up the details of RFI (Request for Information) by the clients.
- Handing over of completed Warm shell building and fit-out space to clients