Recruitment Manager at HCArevival HR
Views:842 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Project Manager - Civil Engineering - Township Residential Projects (8-12 yrs)
Designation : Projects Manager (Civil Engineering - Township Residential Projects)
Reporting to : CEO & Group CFO
Location : Muscat, Oman
No of Vacancies : One
About Company :
A leading Conglomerate dealing in integrated facilities management business, listed on the Muscat Securities Market, with operations in Oman and UAE invites Projects Manager - Civil Engineering to join its corporate team in Muscat, Oman
What we are looking for :
- B. E / B.Tech Civil Engineering only
- MBA in Construction Management like NICMAR or any similar certification will be advantageous
- Membership with MIRCS will be advantageous
- Job experience has to be in between 8 to 12 years only
- Must have Hands-on knowledge in preparing technical & commercial proposals and managing tender/ contracts & negotiations; identifying contractual issues and inviting quotations for main works & strategic negotiations for closing contracts within budgets
- Must have fair exposure in Project Management, Construction Management, Planning (Primavera / MS project) & Design Management, Tendering, Risk Management, Health & Safety Management and Site Management, Contract Administration (Pre & Post Contract) etc.
- Skilled in preparing master schedules for all projects including resource schedules, execution methodologies, cash flow projections and budgets
- Skilled in implementing various value engineering and cost control measures, thereby achieving cost and time benefits
- Must have fair exposure in projects like Township Residential projects,
- Exposure from projects like High Rise, Commercial projects & Infrastructure projects will not be preferred
- Fair exposure in managing projects worth more or less 200 Million USD
Preferred Duties & responsibilities :
- Deciding the best Construction methods for overseeing the construction in terms of proper method, material reservation and optimum output of labour.
- Perform project design and development activities according to Management specifications, developing project plan, budget and schedule etc.
- Involved in techno-commercial negotiations, preparation of tender / contractual documents, cost estimates including billing and variation proposals in coordination with Management
- Studying & reviewing consultant's design plans and drawings, architectural engineering drawings, to develop an overview of the project and complete understanding of both civil/structural, MEP & Interior Fit out construction activities
- Supervising the team in entire process of engineering system, design drawings, design reports & project technical procedures
- Conceptualizing & implementing detailed project reports and project execution plans after thorough discussion with management
- Conducted technical coordination meeting with contractors & subcontractors and generate minutes of meeting for the respective meeting. Drafted shop drawing submittals, request for information, material submittals, document transmittals and various submission
- Assessing the potential risks of specific projects, as well as undertaking risk management in specialist roles
- Supporting issues such as building permits, environmental regulations, sanitary design, good manufacturing practices and safety
- Develop cost reduction initiatives while maintaining quality and productivity, meetings with Costing & Planning Department on progress review
- Managing all construction activities including providing technical inputs for methodologies of construction & coordination with site management activities
- Organizing and directing the Assistant Engineers, Supervisors and site labour for the coordination of the site activities.
- Coordinate with Main Contractors; monitor their performance in view of project schedule. Settle all techno commercial disputes / clarifications during execution of project.
- Implement QA / QC procedures, Total Quality Management principles and checks. Conduct Audits to ensure adherence to Quality and Safety norms across the entire course of project execution
- Establishing time span of project execution as per specifications.
- Monitoring changes to designs, assessing effects on cost, measuring, valuing and negotiating variations to designs.
- Track project progress regularly and develop status reports to management.
- Attending meetings related to Design and Project Progress with Management, Consultant and Contractors & Subcontractors(if required)
- Testing the quality of soil, concrete, steel, block work and plastering for maintaining good quality in construction.
- Coordinating with procurement department and preparation of order schedule of materials.
- Ensure all corrective action requests are closed out within the agreed time line.
- Liaise with Architects, Structural Engineers and Sub-Contractors to procure manpower, raw materials.
- Implementing the proper construction method for minimal material usage and maximum labour output.
- Estimating total costs, preparing detailed cost plans and estimates as tools to assist in budgetary control.
- Establishing detailed programs for the coordination of Project activities and assigning job to the subordinates.
- Determining the suitable construction methods and materials required as per the approved quality standards.
- Monitored all structural and finishing works of Painting, Gypsum Boards & Ceilings Tiling, Doors, Windows, Furniture, Carpentry, Masonry Works & Plaster; executed different types of fa- ade and landscaping works
- Completion of construction activities within the date mentioned in the program.
- Any other additional duties & responsibilities entrusted by the Management.
Salary Package :
OMR - . PM as Basic Salary + Furnished Family Accommodation + Transport Allowance + Utility Expenses + Visa & joining ticket (self & family) + Annual Passage(30 days paid leave along with flight ticket for self & family for both side) + Bonus