Recruiter at Talent Integrators
Views:354 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Project Manager - Civil EPC (10-20 yrs)
WORK LOCATION : Gambia West Africa
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION/ CERTIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE : ME/ M. Tech
EXPERIENCE : 10+ Years of Experience Mandatory
Discipline : Civil
EPC Industry Experience is Mandatory
CTC OFFERED :
Total CTC : No bar for the right fit
1. Project planning and prioritization and Internal co-ordination with Site Managers, procurement and manufacturing units.
2. Managing detailed project reports and project execution plans after thorough discussion with clients, selection of sites, project evaluation in terms of outlays and profits attached.
3. Establishing time span of project execution as per client specifics.
4. Managing the complete range of project activities right from conceptualization, site survey to installation, commissioning, testing and maintenance of links.
5. Carrying out advance planning for resource mobilization, manpower deployment and rendering technical support; ensuring the execution of Project within time, cost & budgetary parameters.
6. Looking after Turnkey Power Projects, Overall Site management, manage all the Project activities, official, store and site activities with good management skill.
7. Handling all construction activities including providing technical inputs for methodologies of construction & coordination with site management activities.
8. Materials management, analysis of materials status and Planning and scheduling of material flow for timely execution of jobs.
9. Coordinating with Main Contractors; monitor their performance in view of project schedule. Assist in settling all techno-commercial disputes / clarifications during execution of project.
10. Preparation of BOQ, Daily, Weekly and Monthly Progress, report, JMC, all types Bills, Material reconciliation statement for clients and sub-contractors/ departmental gangs