HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:896 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Project Manager - Civil - Infrastructure (15-25 yrs)
Location : Nanded-Waghala
Experience : 15 - 25 Years
CTC : 12 - 18 LPA
Vacancy : 3
Job Description :
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage the organization of key client projects.
Project Manager Job Duties :
- Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
- Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
Qualification : BE CIVIL
Experience in highway Work
Working Days : 6 Days a Week
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.