Hiring Manager at Corporate wings
Views:205 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Project Manager - Civil - Water Irrigation (15-25 yrs)
Job Description :
- Need 15+ Years in to Irrigation Project (Canal Or Dam or Weir and Barrage)
- Development of overall project plan and construction schedule.
- Mobilization of resources manpower, equipment, materials in coordination with the project controller at H.O.
- Execution of works within the parameters of time, cost, profit, quality, productivity, and collection.
- Monitoring workload analysis: Task usage, resource usage, improve utilization/Reduce downtime
- Able to handle multiple project at different location at PAN India
- Ongoing monitoring of project progress, adherence to contract specifications, quality standards.
- Identification of opportunities for application of good engineering practices/ innovative practices to enhance the quality of delivery
- Build and maintain relationships with external entities- contractors, government agencies, vendors, consultants
- Proper systems implementation sub-contract system, information technology, quality, safety, and environment.
- Adhere to IMS guidelines and specifications
- Ensure and monitor statutory compliance.
- Managing the client interface in terms of deliverables, grievances, and issues.
- Project management reporting to identify potential claims and other project issues.
- Demobilize projects, resources, equipment on completion.
- Ensuring smooth Project closure activities- surplus material/resources reconciliation, Sign- offs, commissioning certificate, contractor retention money
- Communication: Should have excellent written and verbal communication.
- Skills: Should have analytical skills & problem-solving skills.
- Organizational Goals: Should lead and carry the team to achieve organizational goals.
- Work Culture: Should work in a team and develop a healthy and friendly work culture.
- Leadership Skills: Should demonstrate excellent leadership skills by accepting challenges and maintaining the trust of the employees as well as stakeholders, developing human resources, etc.
- Passion for Growth: Should have the zeal to attain growth of the organization as well as employees.