Group HR Head at Proctech ITMS Solutions
Views:192 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Project Manager - Command & Control Center (10-15 yrs)
- A Project Manager shall be deployed at the Command and Control Center.
- The project manager shall be responsible for overall coordination with respect to the execution and day to day operations with the MSRDC, Highway Safety Police, RTO and other on-field officers.
- Responsible for managing any issues or bugs reported, any security threat reported, any new requirements etc.
- Managing other manpower, supporting with stationery and other consumables, attendance and access management etc.
- Responsible for coordination with various 3rd party agencies like National Informatics Center for integration of Vahan, Sarathi etc.
- Shall also be responsible for keeping record of various activities at all locations of the project.
- Minimum Education: MCA / MBA / M. Tech / B. Tech / B.E
- Total experience: At least 10 yrs.
- Languages known (Read, Write and Speak):
Marathi, Hindi and English
- Prior project management experience of at least
- 7 years of handling large and complex projects, with at least one large scale project with Project Cost of minimum INR 15 crores.
- Excellent writing, communication, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Project Experience of managing components of Smart City, ITMS