HR at Kalinga Global Services
Views:1359 Applications:261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - Construction (5-12 yrs)
Job role :
- Bringing a change in the organization by streamlining operations at all sites with proper reporting and monitoring
- Daily Progress & Quality monitoring as per schedule.
- Follow up with design office for drawings & modifications as per site conditions for preparation of as GFC drawings.
- Coordinating with approval office for drawings etc. whenever necessary
- Guiding site engineers to execute site work
- Ensuring checklist for each work stage is maintained at site
- Implementation of new checklists and stage pass at site
- Implementation status for junior staffs
- Ensure all formats of work is maintained at office and site
- Report deviation/non implementation of work assigned on weekly basis to HR and seniors
- Checking of bills for contractors and others
- Coordinating with purchase and other departments for finalizing contractors, materials to be used etc.
- Estimation, work order, work schedule and budget designing for projects
- Checking of Bar Bending Schedules, Pre pour, Post pour activities & authorizing Pour card. Authorizing JMR, Joint Survey record etc.
- Conducting Quality & Safety TBT on regular basis of smooth running of site.
- Implementing concrete tests, other construction material tests at labs and site
- Always being positive for implementing new and better standards of work, better specifications after approval, keeping a track of new methods followed by competitors!
- Ensuring the exaction of work as per the specification and make following the BOQ.
- Planning site activities in detail, setting targets and accurately forecasting completion dates.
- Coordinating with Third Party Quality Audit team every week for improvement works, and to minimize the quality related issues at site.
- Encouraging continuous improvement of the methodologies and reporting of the key operational aspects to senior.
- Monitoring environmental protection measures & reporting of any hazards/incidents.
- Complying to Indian Green Building Council requirements for IGBC Certified projects
- Supervision of finishing work as per proper guidelines like aluminium, UPVC Window, doors, locks, handle, putty, paint, carpentry work, tile flooring, kota or granite, electrical, PHD Concealing and fittings, false ceiling, waterproofing, SS Work, facade glazing, facade GFRC jail work,
- Theodolite Traversing, Site Layout, Earth work & Road works.
- Contract technical specifications and their implementation.
- Checking with relevant civil engineering software i.e. AutoCAD & STAAD Pro.
- Promoting the highest standards of Safety & Health onsite at all times.
- Communicating with higher management whenever necessary for any changes needed and progress of the projects
- Being well versed with RERA guidelines needed for site work and communicating same to juniors
- Any other work as given by management or as required in the department
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.