Franchise Partner at Morpheus Human Consulting
Views:493 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Project Manager - Construction Design (14-15 yrs)
Job Title: Project Manager - Engineering Consultant Industry - Nashik
Job Description: Job Title: Project Manager - Engineering Consultant Industry - Nashik
Job Responsibilities :
- Understanding client requirements and interfacing between client and departments within organization.
- Oversee the planning, Monitoring, controlling & evaluation of the whole project.
- Understanding project details, preparing project schedule, updating the schedule as it evolves.
- Oversee the planning, implementation, QC and status reporting of the project.
- Analyze QC manual and ensure quality of work.
- Communicate with the client, client billing and follow up with contractors and other agencies involved in the project.
- Prepare interim and final reports and submit to client/management.
- Ensure that project is completed in stipulated time.
- Able to manage the infrastructure projects such as road, water supply, sewerage, river front beautification projects, building etc and will be leading and guiding the team.
Key Skills :
- Good in costing, cost analysis and rate analysis.
- Good oral & written communication
- Preferable from Construction Management
Behavioral Skill Set Required :
- Practical & Creative
- Leadership and motivational skills
- Analytical Skills
- Team work
- Willingness to work at odd hours
- Should have well understanding of complex project and executed atleast two - three projects till completion.
- Exposure to construction industry viz.township, hotel, commercial / office complexes, industrial projects hospitality projects, etc.
- Experience in designing and implementation of infrastructure project such as road, bridges, water supply, sewerage, transportation.
- Experience in supervising, executing monitoring and managing large infrastructure projects.
Industry: Engineering Consultancy
Experience: Min 15 years
Job Location: Nashik
Working Days: 6 Days (2nd and 4th Sat off)
Qualification: Min: B.E. / B.Tech (Civil)
Addtional Qualification : MBA preferred
CTC: 15 LPA to 18 LPA
Notice Period: Immediate