Project Manager - Construction & Infrastructure (5-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Drawing design to construction & infrastructure
- Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment.
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Allocate project resources.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Managing relationships with clients and vendors.
- Designing and signing off on contracts
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Participating in tender process i.e. design, submission and review