Project Manager - Electrical Engineering (1-3 yrs)
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Project Manager, who's responsibilities includes planning, scheduling, and managing personnel and engineering work to ensure effective coordination of projects.
Job Responsibilities :
- Monitoring engineering work for compliance to industry standards, company practices, and customer specifications. Understand the high-level functionalities of a new product and its design.
- Coordinating projects, budgets, proposals, and contracts throughout the organization.
- Developing program documents that satisfy stakeholder's requirements and expectations
- Developing program management plans
- Close or complete the program in a manner that satisfies stakeholder's needs and expectations
- Create and deliver progress reports to management.
- Make alternate plans for delays. Manage critical paths.
- Deliver the product on schedule on budget.
- Researching and recommending program management policies, principles, and practices
- Preparing reports and other associated programs or program documentation
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 1-3 years in a similar role, preferably in battery/electrical/electronics Industry.
- Proven track record in delivering a product from idea to revenue.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in computer skills