Recruiter at Talent Integrators
Views:497 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Project Manager - Electrical/Power Engineering - EPC (10-20 yrs)
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION/ CERTIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE :
- ME/ M. Tech
- 10+ Years of Exp. Mandatory
Discipline : Electrical/PE/Power Engineering/any other suitable substitute
EPC Industry Exp. is Mandatory
Mandatory Points :
- Candidates should hold valid Indian Passport.
- Candidate should have executed & completed minimum two EPC projects of power distribution in Sub-Saharan region in Africa during his last 10 years tenure.
- Candidates must have prior experience in projects comprising of 33Kv, 11Kv, with octagonal pole, LT Overhead line, distribution transformers, starters, feeder pillars, LTDB installation, consumer connections etc.
- Coordinating with Site In charge, engineers & contactors to ensure timely execution of projects with proper quality.
- Responsible for ensuring completion of work as per approved drawings & standards with quality.
- Accurately completed on time projects and deliverables to lead department in corrective measures implementation plan (CMIP) and reporting.
- Maintain records of materials tests performed and executed works.
- Monitor the start-up, commissioning and handover of the site works. Including maintaining records of the project milestones.
- Apply and implement all quality controls and quality procedures of the site.
- Monitor contractor's work for conformance with the contract plans and Specifications, approved shop drawings and approved work plans.
- Auditing of field work by subcontractors, performance of specific inspections and tests, and audit report preparation.
- Perform field inspections, surveillance and audits of field electrical installations. Compiling weekly quality reports for site work.
- Highlighting all discrepancies/anomaly detected during monitoring inspection and informing the same to HOD.
- Handle the client & consultant team at site.
Experience / Exposure :
- Possesses effective Leadership, interpersonal, planning/organising, analytical, communication & manpower handling skills
- Relevant experience in same industry.
Skill Sets (Soft Skills) :
- Strong Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, as necessary to work effectively with people at all levels across the organisation and outside.