HR at Kalinga Global Services
Views:249 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Project Manager - Electronics - Shipping/Marine (10-15 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Direct and coordinate activities concerned with projects and represent the company at conferences and meetings with the clients and working groups to explain and defend findings and recommendations.
- Provide technical support and instruction to staff and customers regarding equipment standards, and help solve specific, difficult in-service engineering problems.
- Analyze systems requirements- and clients- needs to determine feasibility of project and develop system plan.
- Review and evaluate work of others, inside and outside the organization, to ensure effectiveness, technical adequacy and compatibility in the resolution of complex engineering problems.
- Prepare, review, and maintain preventive maintenance schedules as per the project requirements and design documentation and operational reports and charts.
- Ability to troubleshoot any malfunction in various electronic systems and run tests or fault diagnostics on equipment to locate and address a problem
- Minimum bachelor's degree in electronics, Masters will be an asset.
- Have minimum 10 years- experience in managing electronic systems
- Excellent English communication skills
- Professional in using Microsoft applications