Director at Mars Consultancy
Views:1078 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Project Manager/Engineer - Civil (6-20 yrs)
Opening for "Project manager /Project Engineer " with an leading well known company.
Qualification : Diploma Civil/BE cvil
Exp : 6 to 20 yrs
Location : Pune
Age : Below 42
Job Profile :
- Reviewing overall project quality status with the project management team and recommend corrective action where necessary.
- Ensuring all company policies surrounding material handling, health and safety, quality requirements and housekeeping are met.
- Interpreting or evaluating inspection measurements in accordance with applicable specifications, or procedures.
- Receiving of parts from subcontract and internal processes into the inspection function.
- Carrying out inspection of coated parts and interpret the results to make recommendations for acceptance or otherwise of parts based on inspection results.
- Reviewing nonconforming product and determine and take the most appropriate action utilizing all available data sources, experience and knowledge.
- Selecting, calibrating or operating equipment used in the QC inspection of coated products or materials
- Conducting pre-operation daily and other checks on equipment where required.
- Monitoring all civil & safety aspect
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site activities
- Liaising with clients and coordinate with architecture, structural engineer and subcontractors
- Making sure that the project complies with legal requirements, specially health and safety
- Review codes and general details for construction project
- Carry out daily inspection of work
- Prepared drawings and specifications for various assignments and projects by reviewing data
- Interfaced routinely with department leaders, senior management.
- Be able to communicate effectively with site teams and motivate them to meet the project objectives. to ensure to complete the projects on time and within budget.
- Responsible for Develop project preliminary budget.[Rate analysis & detailed estimate preparation if necessary].
- Leads the planning and scheduling in construction and infrastructure development, Managing work flow & material procurement plan as per requirement.
- Oversees the evaluation and inspection of civil engineering projects to ensure that standards and requirements are met.[ As per IS Codes]
- Preparation,Reviews and approves technical documentation, such as drawings, specifications,demarcation and surveys,reconciliation reports etc, for civil engineering projects.
- Defines the scope of work of any sub-consultants/contractors and ensures that their employment is effectively administered.
- Plans, budgets, organizes and coordinates activities for the effective management, control and reporting of the construction supervision of the projects.
- Manage software and systems required for the administration of the project construction supervision.[preferably HIGH RISE]
- Co-coordinating with project management consultants, contractors for timely completion of projects.
- Evaluation, scrutinizing & follow-up the drawings for timely completion of the project.
- Monitoring execution and building progress, in particular, quality of work, compliance with regulations, costs and speed of completion of stages,maintain bar charts and reconciliation etc.
- Evaluates, selects, and adapts construction management and control techniques, procedures, and criteria to suit job tasks, and devises and implements solutions to problems encountered.
Salary as per market standard.
Mars Consultancy & Placements