Key Account manager at Credent team Pvt ltd
Views:918 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Project Manager - Engineering (5-13 yrs)
- Project Engineer will contribute to critical aspects of a projects (mainly transfer & developmental projects ), starting from current phase to completion phase, and proposes improvement ideas for amalgamating or introducing technologies, processes, or methods into the organization which have a positive impact.
- The position operates under supervision of technical manager, but need a lot of collaboration with cross functions including Quality, NPD, products, GE & machine vendors for equipment/process setup and development.
- Person is expected to demonstrate agility and adaptiveness during project execution phase so that results can be delivered as per agreed expectations. Person is also expected to learn and understanding of company policies / procedures and further ensure for the compliance in his/her day to day life.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Demonstrate sound knowledge for Equipment/Process design, built and Qualify.
- Draft Machine URS/FAT/SAT documents - Execution of IQ, OQ & PQ - Project Management - Initiation, Planning, Execution, monitor & control, Closure
- Generate original ideas based on professional knowledge of the discipline, assessment of needs and potential solutions / recommends solutions within the context of the professional discipline
- Develops realistic action steps, timetables, and resource estimates for technical projects
- Actively participates on cross-functional teams
- Visit equipment vendors for periodic progress reviews
- Establishes a rapport with their work team which allows them to identify key resources and network efficiently
- Demonstrate agility in Identifying potential challenges/Risks and proactively works to address them
- Ability to perform Technician duties when needed (perform lab tests, prepare samples, write plan protocols etc.)
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
- Talking, walking, Vision, hearing, fine motor skills, writing, lifting up to 30 lbs (occasionally), and pushing.
- Some, but not all aspects of this job could be modified to accommodate the physical abilities of a handicapped person.
Academic Credentials/Length of Experience :
- Bachelor's degree Mechanical /Electrical /Electronics engineering or equivalent degree
- 4-5 years experience in handing project, Preferably in engineering project specific to medical device industry
- Person should have 30-40 Hours of class room training on project management
Specialized skills/technical knowledge :
- Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Project Management skills along with Manufacturing
- Methods and Procedures development skills.
- Technical Understanding, Documentation Skills, Safety Management, Supervision, hands on experience in CAD/Solid works Circuit/parts/layout/machine Design
- Demonstrates working knowledge of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in accomplishing well-defined tasks
- Articulates relevant technologies and processes to others in the technical group
- Understands and regularly uses available information resources and systems
- Solves technical issues using alternative or unique approaches
- Possesses a combination of rote problem solving and analytic abilities
- Demonstrates awareness of current technological trends, especially within their specific discipline