Senior Consultant at Naman Staffing
Views:723 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Project Manager - EPC (10-18 yrs)
Position : Project Manager
Job Location : Delhi
The company is a leading name in the EPC industry, providing process technology solutions for various Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals Industries.
Job Requirement :
- BE / B.Tech Chemical or Mechanical Engineering qualified professional with 10+ Years of experience in project management, project scheduling, project execution of Pharma / Chemical projects.
- Should have worked on atleast 6 projects as Project Manager.
Job Role :
- Provides strong and decisive project leadership and establishes an execution framework to ensure the quality, schedule and profitability of the total project execution (EPCM, commissioning, start up, and operations as appropriate to the project scope).
- Delivery of the project in accordance with the project deliverables & schedule.
- Establishes and defines the required project organization/team; coordinates staffing with discipline line managers.
- Ensures accurate, comprehensive and timely project reporting.
- Ensure that organizational and statutory standards on safety are met during entire execution cycle.
- Develops a complete understanding of the contract and aligns further with project contract manager to address contractual issues and change management.
- Establishes and maintains effective client relations that result in active cooperation, prompt payment and stimulate the desire to award follow-on work
Desired Skills :
- Process design review, development of profess flow diagrams, and layout from plant view
- Should have experience in conceptualizing the project to basic Design, Detail engineering
- Engineering coordination during various phases of Project between teams for HVAC + MEP + CAD
- Preparation of Equipment list, Equipment layout drawing for Production Plant etc.
Mr. Binny Mathew