Key Account Manager - Recruitment at New Way Staffing Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:216 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Project Manager - Facade (3-8 yrs)
Job Responsibilities : Must have experience in Fa- ade Industries
1. To understand the project specifications scope in relation to aspects of Aluminum/Glass works. Plan, organize and monitor execution of project day to day activities such as engineering, surveying, cladding, delivery and installation etc as per agreed schedule.
2. To plan, organize and execute the assigned project as per technical specifications, identifying and segregating the scope of project into aspects of Cladding, Glazing, Canopying, and Skylights etc. Identifying the project into Curtain Wall (unitization or stick processes) as agreed with the customer within the envisaged timeframe, quality and cost.
3. Calculating Operational budget, sales revenue, staff cost and other financial measures
4. To ensure preparation and regular submission of correct data, including the data entailed under the established quality management system, to the concerned departments in coordination with the team
5. To monitor and control all associated costs as labour man hour, accessories equipment's, consumables etc. Allocation of manpower to specific nature of work in relation to cladding, doors/windows, curtain wall etc.
6. To meet overall organization/departmental objectives, assess and identify discrepancies, variations, day to day activities site reporting, personal training/technical needs.
7. To review work orders before start of production, assess and establish the bifurcation of project scope in relation to aluminum/glass covering (cladding, curtain walling system etc) and ensure timely back and forth submission of technical data, drawings and programmers etc for necessary processing.
8. To follow up established quality management system and close QC reports/NCR's/ complaints in a timely manner through appropriate corrective/preventive action.
9. To follow up project method statement, quality plan, safety plan and risk assessment accordingly to the project requirements and specifications.
10. To visit construction site, site office to monitor progress according to agreed programmed and processing unit at regular intervals to ensure smooth flow of processed material.
11. To communicate with Client/ Consultant/ Contractor on regular basis and attend management and site meeting whenever necessary and required.
12. Decision making with regard to overall administration of the assign project(s) including efficient risk management.
13. Follow up for payment certificates and payment on regular basis to maintain smooth cash flow.
14. Independently Billing for Project to the Client and Payment Collection.
15. Certification of Sub Contractors Bill.