Project Manager - Infrastructure (2-10 yrs)
Project Manager - Infrastructure
Position : Project Manager - Infrastructure
Exp : 2 Yrs - 10 Yrs
Location : Varanasi, Lucknow, Gorakhpur, Allahabad
Education - Preferably B.E. Civil / Electrical / Mechanical
Job Description :
- Understand Branch Bankings plan for the financial year for its expansion and retention / relocation plans for Branches and ATMs for the FY.
- Based on the understanding identify the prime catchment area in multiple locations of a village / town / particular part of the city in consultation with Branch Banking representative.
- Identify at least three premises for each of the location suitable for Banks Branch / ATM in the catchment area for Branch Bankings recommendation.
- Carryout preliminary technical and legal due diligence for all three premises JR 3 Negotiate with the landlords along with Business representatives to achieve the most effective rentals for the short-listed premises in each of the locations.
- Prepare detailed proposal for each shortlisted locations for recommendation from line of Business to Group Head (Infrastructure / Branch Banking) /MD through Consultant
- Collect legal and premises related statutory documents for legal due diligence and seek clearance from Corporate Legal from each of the locations.
- Engage with landlord of short listed premises for execution of lease agreement post legal clearance and complete registration.
- In consultation with CPC allocate Interior Fit-out to Turnkey Vendors, seek layout and budget approvals from Branch Banking and CPC for each premises.
- Monitor multiple projects, liaise with landlords / statutory bodies for electrical power etc. and follow-up with CPC and vendors for deliveries.
- On project closure certification of bills and business / admin handover and ensuring rectification of defects and addressing snag-lists.
- Coordinate between landlords and payments operations team and legal for operationalizing the rental payments.
- Engage with Business and landlords at least 3 months in advance for leases falling due for renewal and negotiate the renewal terms for approvals.
Criteria : Experience of managing Real Estate projects starting from identification of land to closure, taking care of all technical aspect
Call : 9725000312