Project Manager - Infrastructure Industrial (3-8 yrs)
Position - Project Manager ( Infrastructure Industrial)
Qualification - MBA / PG.
Location - Mumbai.
Job Role :
- Preparing / appraising Project concept notes / detailed project report. Analyzing value chains of different sectors like textiles, Agri, auto, leather, electronics and other high growth sectors.
- Liasioning with Central Government/ State Government/ Institutions & Departments/ agencies for for project development, implementation & monitoring.Interacting with Govt departments for approvals/clearances for projects which are under implementation (on behalf of clients).
- Financial Analysis, preparation of Business Plan, Financial Modeling and comprehensive report writing.
- Providing inputs for / preparation of bid documents/ preparation of proposals for developing projects in PPP format.
- Interacting with project proponents like small / medium / large companies, group of SMEs through associations or project specific SPVs.
- Overseeing the project implementation advisory mandates of the company - which could range from project report preparation to financial closure to engineering/architecture to tendering / procurement to site supervision and handover. Support of other groups in the company will have to be coordinated - i.e. financial modelling and bank interaction, engineering division for designs & procurement, etc.
- Project MIS and tracking. Ensuring the project timelines are met and report to Government / SPV on the progress.
- Business Development - preparing and making presentations to prospective clients which would be from the manufacturing sector - individual companies or industry associations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.