Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:313 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - Instrumentation & Control (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
Industry Preferred : Mineral Processing Plant / Metal Processing / Chemical PRocessing
- Completion of Instrumentation & Control work as per Project Schedule.
- Completion of Instrumentation & Control work as per Project Schedule, Budget and Quality.
- On completion of Instrumentation & Control work on project schedule, Plant will be commissioned on schedule.
- Ramp up Instrumentation & Control work as per requirement of Project Schedule.
- Execute Instrumentation & Control work as per Project Schedule, Budget and Quality requirements.
- Instrumentation & Control team & Engineering Co-ordination team
- Project Execution (Engineering & Procurement Co-ordination, Site Work for Instrumentation & Control) of large-scale Mineral processing, Metallurgical & Chemical Processing Plant.
- Extensive experience in Plant Automation through DCS/SCADA/PLC/RIO/IMCC etc.
- Knowledge of Programming and trouble shooting in Siemens PCS7, Allen Bradley PLC, Yokogawa, Schneider electric Modicon PLC. Hands on experience of PLC programming and logic making.
- Ability to make/understand system Architecture of large-scale plant.
- Field Instrument (Flow meter, Control Valves, Level transmitter) selection and calibration.
- Experience in of green field and brown field projects
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance, Review & Approval of vendors drawings & documents.
- Execution of Instrumentation & Control work as per drawing & Project Schedule.
- Prepare & Submit report on daily/weekly basis.