Manager Staffing at Sparon Enterprises
Views:167 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Project Manager - Interior Design (8-10 yrs)
We are looking for a Project Manager for our client(Interior Designer) in Bangalore.
Job Description : Min 8-10 Years of experience. Preferably PG in Management, Certification/Education around Project Management/Civil Engineer.
Duties / Responsibilities :
- Should have strong knowledge on taking over the end delivery of the site starting from project planning with the entire team to complete closure.
- Coordinate with architects / designer for work to be executed, brief the team of engineers, supervisions in line with BOQ, Specifications and approved drawings.
- Take approvals from concerned on all changes, if need
- Should have knowledge to prepare BOQ/quotation as per the design
- After the BOQ is prepared, he should prepare the expense report for the project
- To provide markings, help workers with execution through engineers, as per BOQ, Tenders, Contract Documents.
- Be accountable for material management, team management, time management, cost management all times.
- To ensure that the project cost, time and quality are controlled.
- Get all the vendor quotation from with work schedule from project manager end.
- Represent the company at meetings with architects, PMO, customers and vendors.
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly meetings with execution teams.
- Get daily basis reporting from project manager and ensure that the project is managed and handed over as per schedule.
- Help marketing / sales team with presales work, estimation and costing on regular basis.
- To focus on billing, submission of details for payments and certify labor/vendor bills for accounts to process.
- To bill the client/customer on regular basis/ in line with agreement / tender document and collect the payments on time.
- To monitor and control the progress, scope and ensure that there is no delay, and in case of delay inform all concerned.
- To follow the closure process while handing over the project and release the resources.