Manager - Staffing at Sparon Enterprises
Views:1130 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Project Manager - Interior Design (8-10 yrs)
We are looking for a Project Manager for our client(Interior Designer) in Bangalore.
Job Description : Min 8-10 Years of experience. Preferably PG in Management, Certification/Education around Project Management/Civil Engineer.
Duties / Responsibilities :
- Should have strong knowledge on taking over the end delivery of the site starting from project planning with the entire team to complete closure.
- Coordinate with architects / designer for work to be executed, brief the team of engineers, supervisions in line with BOQ, Specifications and approved drawings.
- Take approvals from concerned on all changes, if need
- Should have knowledge to prepare BOQ/quotation as per the design
- After the BOQ is prepared, he should prepare the expense report for the project
- To provide markings, help workers with execution through engineers, as per BOQ, Tenders, Contract Documents.
- Be accountable for material management, team management, time management, cost management all times.
- To ensure that the project cost, time and quality are controlled.
- Get all the vendor quotation from with work schedule from project manager end.
- Represent the company at meetings with architects, PMO, customers and vendors.
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly meetings with execution teams.
- Get daily basis reporting from project manager and ensure that the project is managed and handed over as per schedule.
- Help marketing / sales team with presales work, estimation and costing on regular basis.
- To focus on billing, submission of details for payments and certify labor/vendor bills for accounts to process.
- To bill the client/customer on regular basis/ in line with agreement / tender document and collect the payments on time.
- To monitor and control the progress, scope and ensure that there is no delay, and in case of delay inform all concerned.
- To follow the closure process while handing over the project and release the resources.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.