Partner at Morpheus Human Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1004 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - Interior Design - Contractual (6-8 yrs)
Job Description : A Leading Interior Designing Company requires a Project Manager on contractual basis for four months.
Job Responsibilities :
- You will be responsible for implementing an appropriate and effective project or program management framework for Corporate/Commercial interior fit-out projects.
- You will support in defining and implementing criteria for control and management of the projects in the region.
- You will manage the design and site delivery team's performance of delegated responsibilities
- You will ensure assigned projects are completed within schedules while meeting client needs, business objectives and design guidelines.
- You will manage project deliverable including risk allowance. monitor and control changes/variations,
- You will coordinate and foster teamwork between all project stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for guiding and managing coordination with vendors and business partners through the completion of the projects.
- Establish and prepare formal reporting arrangements on project progress for clients and Company.
- You will also be the escalation point of contact between the Client (or his representative), and company as needed to ensuring projects are delivered on time within company quality standards.
Key Skills :
- A process driven project management professional with quick problem-solving skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Tech-savvy professional with experience in successfully adopting digital and technology initiatives.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment without compromising on quality and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Should be having Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Sound Execution and Coordination skills with Team Handling skills.
- Should be good Planner and Organizer, Resourceful and having excellent Time Management skills.
- Should be Goal Oriented and high Result Orientation.
- Should be ready to Travel
Mandatory : Good communication skills
- Knowledge of individual trades and subcontractors relevant to interior fit-outs.
- Exp in project management team of the region
- Relevant experience of managing interior fit-out projects including commercial, Office spaces, Corporate office projects
- Experience in the building construction industry is a MUST
Industry : Architecture / Interior Designing
Gender : Male
Experience : A project management professional with 6+ years of experience in the building construction industry
Job Location : Hyderabad
Working Days : 6 days
Qualification : Degree in Architecture or Interior Design and post-graduation in Project Management/ Construction management
CTC : upto 5 LPA
Reporting to : Sr. Project Manager/Director
Notice Period : Immediate to 30 days
Relocation candidates : No