Recruitment Manager at Sterling Oil Explorations Limited
Views:58 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - LNG Regassification (15-25 yrs)
Project Manager - LNG Regassification
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of relevant experience in engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction/construction management (EPFC/CM) project management
- Demonstration of successful performance as project manager on a minimum of two (2) medium sized Green Field projects or multiple project assignments in a significant role on large sized EPFC/CM projects ; LNG project
- Has strong knowledge/experience on project design, engineering, procurement, material management, construction, commissioning, start up, turn over work processes, sequencing, and interfaces of LNG, gas compression and gas processing facilities
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The experienced Senior LNG Project Manager will be part of Major Projects team, supporting the development, execution, and governance of LNG Projects, providing direct influence and detailed line of sight on project risk management.
- This person will represent Client's interest on development opportunities; day-to-day execution of projects; provide oversite on behalf of the Client's leadership for the execution of project post-FID through handover to operations.
- Success in this role will be achieved by developing a sustainable, ongoing, trust-based relationship with leadership, project sponsor, project execution teams, and project partners in the safe, transparent, and predictable delivery of the project execution plan.
- Reviews and provides feedback related to how projects in both development and execution phases are tracking/adhering to the project execution plans and all other aspects of project execution, including HSSE, quality, project services, procurement, subcontracts, regulatory and permitting, interface management, early works, site construction, logistics, commissioning and handover to operation.
- Analyzes situations, identifies, and forecasts pertinent problems and evaluate realistic options; and recommend appropriate course of action for projects in development and execution.
- Identifies problems and solutions in each phase; detailed design/engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, and start-up.
- Reviews and provides feedback, when appropriate, into the project schedule; the approved budget for services; the approved budgets for equipment and bulk material quantities.
- Provides input into proposed contract variations to ensure development and execution considerations are being appropriately reflected for projects being considered as investment opportunities.