Recruitment at Riteconnect HR
Views:112 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Project Manager - Manufacturing Process Equipment Group (8-10 yrs)
Project Manager - Manufacturing Process Equipment group
- Overall Project Management of all Jobs with respect to time, cost and quality.
- No job is delayed by more than 7 days from targeted days.
- Techno commercial clarity within the targeted time.
- Main Link between customer, factory and Head office for job tracking and progress accurately and timely transmission of information inter and intra.
- Qualitative assessment of departmental working
EXCLUSIVE / PRIMARY:
- Track projects for compliance on cost, quality and time
- Check all quality reports.
- Commercially asses all approved drawing and FAT
- Ensure VTOP package is prepared and timely closure of the same
- Ensure liquidation of stocks by proper interaction with design and production
- Monitor deviation in target dates of function and align loading of each depte
- Job status and debottlenecking of issues like drawing, material, FAT etc.
- Department work allocation
ROUTINE / SECONDARY:
- Align priorities
- Data base (Brahma) and reports thereof to each HOD with start and finish dates. Yes and No reports
- Ensure completion of site survey, tracking of the jobs at sites and completion of installation on time
- Short supplies control and monitoring
- Ensure all change controls are captured and recorded
- Ensure technical specification of all components and bought out is available and well understood
- Execute DQ with customer
- Ensure all free supplies are properly authorize and in accordance with PO
- Regular review of on-going sites with CRM
- Deviation in CRM site closures"