Senior Corporate Communication at Praxis Consutants
Views:1168 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Project Manager - Mechanical (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Contact point for all teams/departments involved with the project.
- Project Scheduling.
- Reviewing project specifications & Coordination of drawing approval cycles with OEMs
- Managing all information related to the project such that it is easily and readily available.
- Resource and capacity planning with Engineering & Operations centers.
- Ensuring a high level of customer support and on-time delivery performance.
- Ensuring quality and technical adequacy of the overall Project.
- Preparing and tracking status on the project schedule, including getting critical gaps closed.
- Preparing Monthly Progress Reports.
- Reviewing financial reports, cash flows, expenditures & their assigned budgets.
- Managing a cross functional team, keeping them aligned and focused on the project at hand, and acting as a mediator in case of disputes.