Recruitment Manager at ThinkResource Infosolutions
Views:156 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Project Manager - Mechanical/Chemical (15-25 yrs)
Job Title: Project Manager
Qualification: BE- Mechanical/ Chemical
Experience: 15 to 20 Years
Location: Ahmedabad Corporate office
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with Client, Engineering Department, Procurement Department, Site Team, Engineering consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors, and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Co-Ordination with Vendor for material manufacturing status & Delivery.
- Prepare and update the project schedule, S-curve based on the contract.
- Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly program and report.
- Report to the Client about the current work progress and make a comparison between plan and actual progress and study the impact of alternative approaches to work.
- Discussion with the client on daily basis regarding the resolution of project hold points.
- Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management.
- Prepares and submits updated work program and cash flow curve showing actual progress and identify areas of weakness and establishes means and methods for recovery, if any, as well as new critical activities.
- Tracking and maintain scope changes of Project Items & Quantities and their effect on the overall project schedule.
- Ensured accurate scope definition for the master document register to prevent scope creep, preparation of realistic Work Breakdown Structure (WBS- Level 3 and Level 4), with detailed critical path and established baseline/milestones for project tracking.
- Maintain Engineering, Vendor document, and Procurement Tracking sheets on daily basis.
- Assists in preparing work programs, cash flow, and manpower histograms for tenders.
- Generate Purchase request in ERP.
- Maintain Project delay documentation & Prepare time Extension.
- Responsibility to ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications.
- Responsibility to check plans, drawings, and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Experience in the field of Power plant, Refinery, Fertilizers, Petro-chemical and Oil & Gas line sector.
- Sound knowledge in the Project Management Control.
- Sound knowledge in the site Execution work.
- Sound knowledge in the WBS.
- Sound knowledge in the codes & Standards.
- MS Project & Primavera P#6