Corporate Acquisition Head at SuccessR
Views:505 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - Mechanical - Construction (2-3 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Complete planning for the project.
2. Managing and resolving of conflicts arising during the project execution.
3. Management of uncertainties of the project.
4. Liaising with the project stake holders which include the regulatory authorities.
5. Management of available resources in an efficient manner.
6. Coordinating various activities of the project such as design and engineering, procurement, and site activities etc.
7. Developing of an efficient, honest, and motivated team of employees which works hard for achieving the objectives of the project.
8. Contacting different vendors.
9. Assisting overseeing and managing all on site activities seeing to it that all the work is completed on time and ensuring quality control during every stage.
10. Taking charge of building readiness- electrical fittings, furniture and furnishings, kitchen readiness.
11. Manage projects and effectively influence, negotiate, and communicate with business partners including landlords, real estate managers, construction managers, architects & engineers and store design team members.
12. Monitoring of schedule through daily, weekly and monthly progress reports.
- Inspecting the site on a daily basis to ensure conformity of the established quality/safety standards.
13. Exp: 2-3 yrs in construction industry with mechanical engineering qualifications
Qualifications MUST include the following :
- Must speak FLUENT English, Hindi, Kanada REQUIRED
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision REQUIRED
- Highly organized with strong analytic skills REQUIRED
- Excellent computer skills (incl. Microsoft Excel in a business environment) and ability to learn new programs/systems quickly REQUIRED
- Excellent attitude and a strong work ethic REQUIRED
- Ability to work under pressure and on deadline REQUIRED
- College degree Preferred
- Commitment to Excellence: Identifies what needs to be completed and takes action to achieve a standard of excellence beyond job expectations
- Safety and Security: Promotes a safe work environment for co-workers and customers.
- Teamwork: Resourceful team player that builds, strengthens, and maintains collaborative relationships with others inside and outside the organization.
- Communication Skills: Listens, writes, and speaks effectively, and positively relates and interacts with co-workers and others.