HR Executive at Konnect HR Executive Search Firm
Views:288 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - Mechanical - Petroleum/Chemical Plant (15-18 yrs)
Position To be recruited : Projects in Dahej,
Education : B.E Mechanical
Years of Experience :
- B.E Mechanical with 15-18 years of experience in Project Executions in Large / Mid Size of Specialty chemical / chemical plant.
Any other Specification :
Should be familiar with SAP Projects scheduling model, should also have substantial experience in MS Projects & should be able to track projects progress through the same.
Job Responsibilities :
Developing project scope & objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders & ensuring technical feasilibility.
1. Should be capable of doing project costing as per budgeted schemes.
2. Ensure resource availability & allocation.
3. Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
4. Use appropriate verification technique to manage changes in Project scopes Schedule& costs.
5. Measure projects performance using appropriate systems, tools & technique.
6. Report & escalate to management as needed
7. Manager the relationship with all customers & stakeholder.
8. Perform risk management to minimize project risk.
9. Establish & maintain relationship with third party/ vendor.
- Analyzing project specifications, developing work schedules, and delegating tasks to different teams.
- Ensuring that all engineering and manufacturing processes are in keeping with the health and safety regulations of the state and the country.
- Supervising staff and manufacturing processes and making appropriate recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborating with other engineers and technical personnel to develop instructional and training manuals where required.
- Conducting research on field developments and networking with other engineers and professionals.
- Liaising with clients and writing up reports to present to shareholders and other relevant parties.
- Ensuring that each project stays within the allocated budget and timeframe.
- Scheduling meetings and training sessions when necessary.
- Ensuring that staff remain motivated by implementing feasible incentives and regular team-building sessions.