Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:94 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - Mosquito & Vector Control Division (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Mosquito & Vector Control Division Project Manager
- You will manage a program that will comprise a team of lab technicians and field operators.
- You & your team scope pertains to mosquito research by using rearing and release equipment operations, trapping and surveillance and post trapping species identification.
- Arrange for vehicle logistics including maintenance, servicing, and regular checks of release and transport van.
- Follow a schedule of release of reared mosquitoes at release sites. Conduct community engagement with residents around mosquito trials.
- Perform 5S and good housekeeping in the mosquito production facility to ensure a safe working environment in accordance to Workplace Safety and Health Guidelines as well as specific Containment Guidelines.
- Maintain the cleanliness of common areas in a mosquito production facility (routine cleaning, ad hoc clearing of spills, clutter, perform emergency wipe down, etc.)
- Manage treatment (autoclave) and ow of waste produced on site.
- Clean production equipment and workstations.
- Support laboratory decontamination and sterilization processes.
- Maintain cleaning equipment and consumables supply including managing storage and inventory and supplies.
- Maintain logs/records of completed cleaning tasks.
- Ensure adherence to basic safety protocols such as preventing slips, trips, and falls, prevent falling objects, eliminate re hazards and prevent accidental releases of mosquitoes or escapees.
Key Tasks Include :
- Plan and monitor SOW execution.
- Ensures SLA compliance
- Manage and organize staff and resources for projects.
- Collaborate with managers, operations and delivery leads to establish processes and track methods/tools to measure the progress and optimize innovative ways to improve the efficiency across the organization to meet vision, goals and milestones.
- Assign specific roles and responsibilities, clearly and articulately.
- Manage multiple workstreams, varying timelines, and a variety of inputs from stakeholders. Cross-project resource management and training required per project.
- Document standard operating and workflow procedures for team, create and manage program/project documentation.
- Report on program performance, gather feedback and present insights quarterly to client management team.
- Use online collaboration tools, program/project tracking tools, KPI management tools.
- Establish ways to measure and track metrics and make improvements to the approach based on those measurements.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Bachelor's in pharmacy or pathological sciences or veterinary sciences, or relevant disciplines with 10+ years of relevant experience of managing lab operations & working with research labs, Pest control industry or pharma industry
1. Must have experience working as a program manager
2. PMP is highly preferred.
3. Excellent organizational skills
4. Cross-cultural communication skills to work with Cross Cultural team and clients.
6. Project Management skills to track, measure and follow-through on tactics and commitments
7. A strong team-player who thrives in a collaborative setting.
8. Self-starter who is comfortable moving things forward in an ambiguous environment
9. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader.
Offices : Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore & Mumbai