Project Manager - Nutraceuticals/Herbal Food - B2B FoodTech Startup (5-7 yrs)
Join a leading FMCG research company, and give your career a great step forward. Read on to know more.
Our client is an R&D solutions company, specializing in food and nutrition helping brands create commercially viable food products. The entire gamut of solutions they offer includes everything from designing and developing an innovative product line, understanding its concept and ingredients, defining the regulatory and nutritional aspects, developing innovative and robust packaging, to eventually using technology to improve shelf-life while maintaining the quality of the food products.
The company is founded by an experienced Food Consultant with 20+ years of experience and is backed by a team with members who hold decades of experience across functions like manufacturing, nutrition, logistics, and food technology. With an enviable and diverse client base consisting of brands like Unilever and Britannia and fast-growing startups like Licious and Tasty Tales, the company surely has amarket presence that cannot be ignored.
As a Project Manager (Nutraceuticals / Herbal Food), you will lead NPD projects on end to end R&D and product development for developing food products in the area of Herbals/ Naturals, Functional Foods and Neutraceuticals.
What you will do :
- Managing Product and process development, Nutrition profiling, claims development, shelf life testing, manufacturing scale up.
- Project Management - working with team on product, process, packaging development, regulatory, nutrition, manufacturing scaling up.
- Point of contact for client - handling weekly project tracking, working with client and other stake holders to ensure on time in full delivery of project.
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- 5-7 years of experience in development of food products in the area of herbals (Ayurveda), Neutraceuticals.
- Very goo technical skills and understanding
- Good project management skills
- Good communication and leadership skills
Experience: 5 to 7 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 6,00,000 to 8,00,000