Project Manager - Oil & Gas (7-9 yrs)
Job Description :
- Play a leading role as Project Manager in the execution of a greenfield project from the commencement of Engineering studies until completion of construction, commissioning and handover to LPG Operations
- Fully responsible for directing the Project and coordinating all Actions and Studies necessary for successful completion and execution of the project until smooth handover and project closure
- Organizing all Validation gate meetings (PR1 & PR2) and Project Reviews including Steering Committee meetings
- Identifying, arranging, controlling and monitoring works at site and funding requirement
- Coordinating with the Multi-discipline team during Project Execution phase
- Communication on project progress to all stakeholders
- Managing all Contracts tied to project execution (contractors, suppliers, services, etc.,)
- Conducting periodic project Risk assessment meetings and draw up mitigating measures
- Ensuring project objectives are monitored and adhered to
- Organizing formal closure of the project and REX report
- Shall closely interact with Project Architect from the commencement of Basic & FEED Engineering phase and shall take full charge of the project during the project Execution phase until handover.
- Play critical role in the leadership of the project management in order to achieve the project scope and objectives within time, budget and quality requirements.
- Shall closely interact with Project Architect in the selection of contractors, consultants, suppliers and co-ordinate with LPG business division in the design and execution of the Project.
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT :
- Shall be located at Coimbatore work site during the execution of the project and shall be required to travel to Mumbai as and when required.
- Shall lead a Project Team in addition to various contractors at the work site and shall be responsible for boundary management including authorities, political and local people in ensuring smooth execution of works.
- Shall strictly ensure implementation of HSEQ standards at the work site with Nil LTI.
- Responsible for implementation of Project Execution Plan, Quality Planand HSE Plan.
- KPI includes Project execution - Within Budget, On time meeting Scope and Quality-
QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- Experience independently handling of green field or major brown field projects in the Oil and Gas Industry with a budget of 15 Crore or above.
- Experience of working in a cross-cultural, matrix organization.
- Knowledge of LPG operations/maintenance or any other hazardous gases.
- Knowledge in technical issues related to civil, mechanical and electrical construction works.
- Understanding and knowledge of budget controls, construction contracts, work measurements, contractor management.
- Have good communication skills, management reporting, negotiation, presentation and collaboration skills,
- Degree in Engineering preferably Civil/Mechanical/Electrical or Instrumentation with a course subject in Construction or Project Management, Fluency in English is essential.
Preference will be given to candidates having a Professional Project Management Certification issued by a recognized body.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.