Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:219 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Project Manager - Pharmaceutical (6-15 yrs)
Project Manager (Pharmaceutical)
- The PM is responsible for managing capital engineering projects of Pharma API . The primary focus of this role will be to manage project development and execution processes for all projects, developing technical scope, safe work plans, cost estimating, procurement strategy, contractor management, and execution strategy in order to realize safe, timely, and on budget project execution.
Essential duties and responsibilities :
- Apply engineering and industry knowledge to ensure that projects- technical scopes are developed in accordance with company engineering and technical standards, policies, and procedures.
- Manage the development and approval process to correspond to forecast spending, allocated resources and project execution schedules.
- Apply expertise and knowledge in the area of tank, pipeline, rotating equipment, vapor control equipment, electrical and instrumentation, mechanical system integrity, and regulatory compliance to drive the formulation of project scope and cost-effective options for capital investments targeting site reliability, regulatory compliance, and service improvements.
- In support of Terminals- O&M functions, collaborate on identifying and implementing new technologies to improve reliability, maintain regulatory compliance, and reduce O&M costs.
- Ensure all projects and regulatory recordkeeping is managed with the objective of recreating all requisite documentation that may be the subject of an inquiry by regulatory entities.
- Expand current base knowledge of mechanical, civil, chemical, electrical & related engineering codes relevant to the industry.
- Embrace site safety, environmental stewardship, and business ethics.
- Take responsibility for personal contribution and consider success within the context of team, not individually.
- Resolve vendor contract or work disputes.
- Results-oriented and demonstrated ability to work effectively with all personnel regardless of function or level.
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with excellent verbal and written skills.
Qualification And Experience :
i. BE Mechanical/ Civil/ E&C/E&I with Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent is desirable with 6-15 years- experience as a pharmaceutical project management professional with experience in API development.
ii. Solid understanding of the principles, concepts, practices and standards of pharmaceutical project management
iii. Demonstrated ability to positively influence outcomes, key project decisions, and strategic problem-solving
iv. Proven ability to communicate clearly and present key information objectively to all levels of the organization
v. Ability to influence and negotiate in a matrix environment to optimize development and address barriers
vi. Proactive risk management with ability to propose solutions and deliver appropriate mitigation plan
vii. Ability to communicate with impact to provide appropriate context, articulate views, drive clarity, and address barriers to progress program development
viii. Ability to drive decision-making within a cross-functional and cross-cultural, global team structure
ix. Ability to inspire and motivate in a matrix and global, cross-geographical team
x. Ability to work in a highly complex, multi-cultural, environment
xi. Excellent organizational skills