Manager at Careerist Managment consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:615 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Project Manager - Pharmaceutical/Healthcare/Chemical API Field (10-21 yrs)
Educations Qualifications :
- Degree in Chemical Engineering (Process Side) from recognized university preferred. Mechanical Engineer with relevant domain experience can also be considered.
- Masters preferred.
Experience Bracket :
- Minimum 10 years experience with reputed organization engaged in EPC projects in Pharmaceutical/healthcare/chemical (API) field.
- Should have direct handling experience of minimum 4-6 EPC projects in the role of Project Manager.
- Provides strong and decisive project leadership and establishes an execution framework to ensure the quality, schedule and profitability of the total project execution (EPCM, commissioning, start up, and operations as appropriate to the project scope).
- Delivery of the project in accordance with the project deliverables & schedule.
- Establishes and defines the required project organization/team; coordinates staffing with discipline line managers.
- Ensures accurate, comprehensive and timely project reporting.
- Ensure that organizational and statutory standards on safety are met during entire execution cycle.
- Develops a complete understanding of the contract and aligns further with project contract manager to address contractual issues and change management.
- Establishes and maintains effective client relations that result in active cooperation, prompt payment and stimulate the desire to award follow-on work.
- Process Design Review; development of process flow diagrams and layout from plant view.
- Should have experience in Conceptualizing the project to Basic Design; Detail Engineering.
- Engineering Coordination during various phases of Project between teams for HVAC + MEP + CAD etc.
- Preparation of Equipment list; Equipment Layout drawing for Production plant etc.
- Should be able to manage all disciplines within the project - HVAC - CAD - UTILITY - Validation - Electrical etc.
- Should be able to handle various vendors / 3rd Parties involved. Coordinate with them and share relevant data - timely.
The Assignment is with a consulting Organisation . Candidates to get in touch on 9560395701 besides forwarding the Profiles
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.