Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:130 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Project Manager - Process Excellence (4-7 yrs)
- Regional Role
- Flexible working options
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Our client is a digital platform that provides security to the buyer's money, for a specific period of time over terms that are agreed upon by the buyer and seller mutually, and releasing the money to the seller once the deal is completed
You will be responsible for:
- Contributing to and driving continuous process improvement initiatives to meet business needs.
- Establishing project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assigning tasks.
- Gathering, analyzing, defining and formalizing business requirements and processes into project / system specifications.
- Identifying, tracking and communicating progress, milestones, deliverables, risks and issues.
- Preparing project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis and proposals and obtain required approvals from IT management and project sponsors.
- Setting the project scope, timelines and budget as well as resource planning and activities scheduling.
- Managing the team's performance of project tasks and providing technical advice and guidance.
- Analyzing risks and mitigating these in order to ensure that the project is delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Ensuring the project is in compliance with internal guidelines as well as regulatory standards and requirements.
- Drive initiatives to improve efficiency and streamline processes for the retail bank.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to continuously improve service levels.
- Providing operational support for the smooth implementation of new products and services.
- Working closely with risk and the internal audit teams to ensure that the necessary controls are in place.
- Ensuring operations are in compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Improving customer satisfaction by providing accurate and value-added responses to customer concerns and issues in a timely manner.
- You have at least 4 years experience including solid experience in a similar role within Financial Services, IT and Internet.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You possess excellent communication and influencing skills, are organised and able to multi-task effectively.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are willing to undertake 30-60% travel.